Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my food blog!!!
I've decided I want to share all my favorite recipes w/ you!!

I've been a mom for 4 wonderful years now and a wife for a little bit longer than that and let me just admit that when I first got married I was a terrible cook. haha!
The only things I could "cook" were instant mashed potatoes, box mac'n'cheese, and toast! lol I even went through a phase where I wanted to eat out all the time to try to avoid the fact that I was such a failure in the kitchen :/

But all of that is changed now and altho I don't LOVE to cook, I LOVE the outcome of cooking and I love to make my family happy when I do cook! So this blog is going to be an ongoing compilation of my favorite recipes for everything you can think of: deserts, appetizers, main courses, and of course snacks. And maybe there will be a few good drinks in there as well!

So I hope you enjoy everything! And don't let cooking scare you. Once you get the hang of it, it's not as hard as you thought :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love the cartoon joke about the fumes! Too funny! Still laughing :D

    ReplyDelete