Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3 Ingredient Yummy Fruit Dip

WARNING! THIS RECIPE DOES CONTAIN DAIRY, lots of it. I usually post recipes that are completely dairy free as all in my family, but myself are allergic. For this post, that's not the case. This dip is a treat for me and I am NOT in the mood to share ;-) 

So moms, put on your greedy shoes and get ready to hoard this delectable dip in large quantities. IT'S JUST THAT GOOD! AND you only need 3 ingredients. Doesn't get better than that right?

ALL YOU NEED IS:
1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8 oz tub light cream cheese
AND
1 - tub light whipped cream

This recipe is normally made with full fat everything, but as I made an entire recipe to eat all to myself, I decided to curb the guilt a little by making it low fat. 

All you do is soften the cream cheese in a glass bowl in the microwave for 45 seconds and mix everything together in a medium mixing bowl. You can eat the dip strait out of the bowl or refrigerate it for a half hour then enjoy it so it has a chance to chill more. It keeps in the fridge for about 2 weeks so don't worry about the recipe being too large for one person. Or share with your family who, if they don't have a dairy allergy will enjoy it as well.


The yummiest fruits to have this dip with (in my personal opinion) are:
STRAWBERRIES #1 for sure!
and
Bananas finish a close second!

Apple Slices would probably taste pretty dang yummy as well. And probably most fruits would taste good with this... Like I said, it's just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment