Thursday, November 25, 2010

I thought I'd give everyone a little Thanksgiving/Holiday tip because for those of us who love to cook, but have A LOT of people to cook for sometimes you just can't make everything!

So my tip to you is Rhode's brand Bake & Serve Dinner Rolls. They are delicious and you can get a bag of 72 rolls or 2 bags of 36 for less then $8 at your neighborhood grocery store. I put 2 together in each cup of my muffin tin, let them rise per the instructions on the back, bake them, then spread fresh made garlic butter of the top of them when they're hot right out of the oven. Its fun for the kids to pull apart and who doesn't love a giant roll to dip in that yummy turkey gravy??

Anyway, enjoy your holiday and all the time spent with family :)

‎.❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤.
╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╗
ೋ ❤❤❤~~HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!~~❤❤❤ ೋ
╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╝
...❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤

No comments:

Post a Comment