Saturday, November 6, 2010

Liquid Aminos-my secret ingredient

When I married into my husband's family five years ago, I was introduced to a number a various ways to make my life and my family's lives healthier.

Among those were some cooking substitutes and this one in particular is my very favorite. It's called liquid aminos and now I don't know what I'd do without it! It's my secret ingredient that keeps everyone asking: "what makes your chicken taste so good?"

You can find it at any health food store or any grocery store with a health food section (i.e. smith's/fry's, harmons, maceys, ect.)


Bragg Liquid Aminos, developed from soy protein by Paul & Patricia Bragg Ph.D. as an all natural, all purpose liquid seasoning.

Taken from the bottle: A gourmet alternative to Tamari & Soy sauce. No preservatives, no alcohol, non-fermented, gluten-free, no added salt, and contains 16 amino acids.

I use this stuff to make my chicken more flavorful, my vegetables more salty, with olive oil to sautee my vegetables, and when I'm frying up turkey burger. My husband will use it for much much more too! It's great in hobo dinners, casseroles, and stuffings and dressings as well!

We love it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Food just doesn't taste the same without it! I would like to post this to my blog also. Thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete